Thursday, November 6, 2008

Melody and Andrew Sneak Peek...


Melody and Andrew met up with me at a birthday party for her nephew that my family was also invited to. They are getting married next year and wanted to get some photos done before it got too cold. God had a perfect day in store for us and the happy couple drove down from Purdue for the party and after the presents were opened for little Benjamin and the guests went home we got to work. We were at Herons Hideaway for the party and decided to stay there for the photos since it was so beautiful. (I'd check them out for your next gathering!) It's been a busy week here for me and I'm behind on work but I wanted to get some shots up of them before I have even had time to go thru them in earnest. It seems like every photo I randomly picked they looked great!! Congratulations to them both!