Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oliver...






Oliver came in on a blustery Saturday a couple weeks ago for a fast Senior session. We had him in and out of the studio in under an hour! With clothing changes and a car session! We can get you guys that don't like to have your photos taken done pretty quickly. I know most guys are not that excited about it and really are only getting senior photos done for their mom (or some other lady.) Heck, even I never had senior photos! I just had the yearbook photo done and that was it. See ya! No thanks! I know what it's like. So...Oliver is a good example here. He was great, let me say. We had some fun and a nice conversation in that short time. He just didn't need or care for a whole ton of shots. No problem. We fit in his interests in golf and rowing in addition to his football and car. Since it wasn't very nice out we just stayed in the studio except for the car shots where we went to a couple locations and got those done quickly. BTW, I liked his car (I'm a fan of German engineering and a car guy in general.) Here's wishing the best to Oliver as he ends his high school career and embarks on new journeys in life!