Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What a Surpise Honor!!!!

I got a call a couple days ago from The Noblesville Times telling me that I was voted runner-up in the photographer category of the 2010 Readers Choice Awards of Hamilton County! I remember seeing something about the "best of" competition in the paper but didn't think much about it as I have been so busy with business. Well, it turns out that I got the second highest number of votes according to Alan at The Times. That's quite an honor since I didn't ask or solicit any votes whatsoever! And with all the studios in Hamilton County, Noblesville, Carmel etc. Wow! I don't know who nominated me but thanks to all who voted. It was quite a surprise to get a call about something I knew nothing about!

I just want to say thank you to all my clients over the past year. We have been busy beyond belief and are ramping up for another great senior season!