Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Published in a few more books...

I've recently found out that my photos have been published in three more books recently. The first book is kind of funny because it's all about something I am not very good at....math. Yech. The book is titled Math Insights by Hoon, Hoon and Quinn and is a textbook for grade school kids in southeast Asia. By the second lesson I was totally confused, no wonder they say education is terrible here. The elementary kids over there are doing math that I barely got through in high school.


The next book is called Courage by Kimberley Jane Pryor. It's published by Marshall, Cavendish, Benchmark. It's written for kids to help them with values in todays world.

The third book is titled Saving Our Habitats by Leopard Learning and is part of the Brainworks series. This is another book geared towards children. I've been having a lot published in childrens books over the past year.



www.sauterphoto.com
www.sauterphoto.blogspot.com