Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gradys on a calendar!


It's almost time for the release of the Sheridan Basketball calendar by Tradition Calendars! John Spear is the man behind the calendars and he does a great job. (John also writes the Football stories for SheridanNews.net. I'm not sure if he's doing the same for basketball but I hope so!) John wanted to put a player on the calendar like we did with the football calendar when we put Nick Zachery on. I thought of Sheridan's center Grady Roaten right away. We got some great shots for his Senior Photos in the gym so I showed them to John and we got an ad put together. Grady is a great young man and I'm glad to have him on our ad for the calendar and to represent Sheridan on the calendar. The calendars should be out by next Friday and you will start seeing them around town.