Friday, February 6, 2009

Sheridan Girls Varsity Basketball







Congratulations to the Lady Blackhawks for their 69-55 win over Clinton Central Thursday night! They closed out the season with a great 12-8 record. I was really impressed with the intensity of play that the girls showed! The last basketball game that I shot was in 1986. Wow. That was 23 years ago! Back in the day of Tri-X black and white film pushed to 3200 ASA. (yes, ASA not ISO) I can't believe it's been that long but you just don't shoot bball in the corporate world. So it was a different experience for me. Digital, Nikon D3 rated at 6400 ISO. N0 souping film after the game. No printing wet negatives. Times have changed! I will be shooting the boys varsity next Thursday and look forward to that. We have a selection of shots over on our website. Here are just a few samples.