Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Couple Basic Sessions....

I gotta catch up on the blog but it's been so busy. Here's a couple guys that came in for the Basic Session. I got Jon done in just 20 minutes since his mom dragged him in. No problem... I understand, getting photos done is not for everyone. That's why we have the Basic Sessions. I'll get it done and over and get you out the door if that's what you want. But we still got some cool stuff in those few minutes that mom and even Jon liked.

Garrett came in for a basic session also. We got him in and out in 30 or 40 minutes and got some nice shots for him and his grandparents. Thanks for coming in and letting me share just a few minutes of your Senior year! Remember, the Basic Session can run up to an hour or a little more if needed or be as short as you want!