Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sheridan Homecoming Night....

Well....it was great weather wasn't it? ;-( I watched the radar all day and the rain finally left a little before game time. When I walked out of the studio to drive to the stadium it felt a little warmer and halfway decent. But I was wrong....the buildings on Main Street were blocking some of the cold wind. When I got to the stadium the drizzle really started to hit along with the wind coming off the fields. Everybody looked cold. We just are not used to this weather yet. The game was a sloppy mess and made ball handling difficult. By halftime I think everybody was freezing. Congratulations to Shae Yant and AJ Miller for being elected Queen and King. They are both clients of mine for senior photos this year. I left after halftime since I was frozen, my equipment was drenched (thank goodness for great weather-seals on the cameras), and I hadn't had dinner yet. I hope Senior night this Friday will be a little nicer but it already sounds like it's going to be cold. What happened to our Indian Summer????