Thursday, October 6, 2011

Landon!


 This session started out fairly normal but I soon realized it was going to be a little different.  Landon seemed pretty mild mannered when we started, but soon I got to see the other side of him when he had his dog in the studio.  I don't think I stopped laughing until he was gone!  As you can see in some of the photos, he is a total cut-up.   I actually had to tell him to stop posing and making faces once so I could collect myself and stop laughing because I was shaking the camera too much while I was trying to shoot.  Of course we got some regular 'ol shots of him too but every time I'd get one he'd do something else to crack us up!   It really was a lot of fun and we got the fun shots that he wanted and the "normal" senior photos that his mom wanted.